911

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

My name REMOVED from 10 downing street petition to reinvestigate 9/11




On my homepage there is a link which takes you to an online petition on the 10 Downing Street website. Some weeks ago it was reported that names were being systematically removed, especially names with a connection to the 911 truth movement, i believe RINF .com was one of the names removed at the time.I signed this petition some time ago and you can view by the screenshot i took at the time and the one i took today..something strange has happened..MY ENTRY HAS BEEN DELETED..look at the names circled and see how the names before and after my name are still present.This stinks. Government censorship anyone..no of course not what do I know..i'm just a conspiracy fruitcake with a tinfoil hat!
CLICK ON PICTURES TO ENLARGE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home